Looking to hire an ICO marketing agency? Here is a list of the best cryptocurrency PR firms & marketing agencies for you to choose!
Employcoder is the best ICO marketing agency in India trusted by many ICO business owners around the crypto world.
We offer a comprehensive range of IT services that tackle complex business challenges effectively and enable real-time decision-making.
Even though we do thorough background checks and hand-pick the top-tier marketing agencies, we strongly advise you to do your own research before hiring any of these firms.
Find out exactly what they provide:
Depending on your campaign goals, the questions to ask are:
- Do they provide community building? For what platforms? Telegram? Twitter? Reddit? BitcoinTalk? Ask them for samples. Beware of “fake” community builders – ones that offer bots and fake followers.
- Ask for samples of their community management if they offer it.
- Do they offer postings to ICO tracking websites? Ask for sample reports.
- Ask for samples of their writing. Top marketing agencies should have top-quality writers and this will be a crucial indicator of whether an agency is legit or not. Also ask them what sort of writing do they offer? Press release writing? Media kit? Whitepaper?
- Do they offer hard pitching? Guest posting? Sponsored posts? How many pitches will they do? Be sure to differentiate between personalized pitches and blasting a press release to media outlets.
- What are their minimum KPIs for media outlet placements? Some agencies will “pitch” for several months to no avail, so we recommend choosing a cryptocurrency PR firm that will offer X amount of guaranteed placements. Again, ask for samples of past media placements they secured for their clients.
If they offer all the above, ask them what their strong points are and where their focus will be. Some are great at securing press, others are better for community building. Find what's right for you.
Can they guarantee success?
Ask them how they define success. What metrics do they use to define success? Their answer should be ROI.
If they provide an answer involving ONLY vanity metrics such as followers, then this should be a red flag.
If they say they can guarantee success then that should also raise a red flag. No legit PR firm or marketing agency will ever make promises on ROI.
Research their past clients:
Who are their past clients? Have they worked with any notable brands?
One thing to consider when hiring a top-tier cryptocurrency PR firm is conflict of interest. One of their clients might be your competitor, so do you research and ask if there's a concern.
Honesty should be one of things you're looking for in a marketing agency.
To test how honest an agency is, ask them about a campaign that didn't go well for them, and what they would do differently. If they say they've never done poorly, they're probably lying.
Even the best agencies have poor results sometimes. It might be the agencies' fault, or it could be the client's, because sometimes you can't succeed without a good product.
Learn About Their Team
Who will you be communicating with? Which team members are going to be working on your project? Vague answers are a sign of dishonesty. You want specific names so you know they aren't assigning a bunch of interns to your project.
Make sure to check the credentials of the names they give. Are they specialists in their fields? How much of the work is being outsourced? Keep in mind it's impossible to do everything in-house and every agency outsources.